Director, Provider Engagement
Founded in 2022, AllyGPO is new specialty group purchasing organization focused exclusively on serving independent, community-based practices. Our drug contracts combined with innovative technology and best-in-class service empower our members to make decisions that strengthen their bottom line. Together, with our members, our vision is to usher in a new era of productivity and growth for specialty community clinics so that they can continue to care for patients their way. Join us in raising the bar on specialty GPO service, collaboration, and performance.
About this Opportunity
Do you want to be part of something new, exciting, and meaningful? Are you thrilled by the prospect of exercising both your business development and account management muscles? Do you have experience working with specialty providers in the clinic class of trade? Do you know the impact a community clinic GPO can have do you have the financial and business consulting really drive meaningful value with our members? Are you a respected and trusted professional with key contacts at leading community oncology clinics? If so, this role may be for you!
We are growing our sales team and adding a Director of Provider Engagement for our Oncology franchise. This role engages with the community oncology clinic market, having both business development and account management MBOs. Showcase AllyGPO's value proposition to secure new GPO memberships and use your consulting skills and our practice intelligence SaaS platform (AllyIQ) to help members optimize GPO contracts and pull-through. This role is obsessed with delivering a positive member experience.
Deliver AllyGPO Member Growth
- Manages all stages of the sales process to build a pipeline, create opportunities, secure new GPO memberships and deliver meaningful services to enhance the member experience
- Uses data, analytics and available resources to deliver impactful ‘reasons to change’
- Takes ownership of the sales planning process, shaping impactful member engagement strategies to deliver value
- Identifies the key decision makers/influencers within the clinic and works genuinely to develop relationships with them.
- Proactively develops and expands network to generate opportunities to expand the GPO membership
Drive AllyGPO Member Engagement
- Through effective communication and relationship building, understands the member’s business processes, buying cycles, challenges and priorities and articulates ROI/value of products, services, and solutions to best support them; works diligently to prove their value to the member as a ‘trusted advisor’
- Uses data, analytics and available resources to deliver impactful end of quarter contract performance reviews, to execute valuable Quarterly Business Reviews and to promote contract portfolio additions, enhancements and/or changes
- Meets the needs and concerns of the members — considers how actions or plans will affect them; responds quickly to meet needs and resolve problems; avoids over commitments
- Sets up member feedback systems — Implements effective ways to monitor and evaluate concerns, issues, and satisfaction with each member and to anticipate their needs; is regarded by the member as a trusted advisor
- Educates the member — Shares information with members to build their understanding of issues and capabilities; is regarded by the member as a thought leader in the industry
- Builds collaborative relationships — Builds rapport and a valued relationships with the member; demonstrates empathy towards them in all situations and uses that empathy to successfully resolve issues; establishes regular meetings with the member
- Increases number of opportunities, average deal value, and win rate while reducing sales cycle time
- Build a sales pipeline of high-quality opportunities and disqualifying unlikely and poorly fit opportunities
- Prepares accurate and timely sales forecasts
- Conducts win/loss analysis and sharing insights with other stakeholders
- Uses SalesForce.com to manage sales funnel and leads
- Participates actively in company, industry and market trainings
- Experience with and compliant use of travel and expense booking and reporting tools and processes
- Continuous use of SalesForce.com and other deployed systems/tools/technologies: document activity, notes/status updates, maintenance of current and potential member profiles and complete/adhere to company processes
Strong Financial and Business Acumen
- Expertise in the dynamics impacting community specialty clinic economics, including but not limited to:
- Revenue models for community specialty clinics and how they make money
- How specialty distributors, GPOs and community specialty clinics partner for success
- Reimbursement: public and private payer reimbursement models; drug acquisition costs and net cost recovery; value-based care and contracting
- Market forces impacting the viability of community specialty clinics and solutions to navigate.
- Can review a P+L and identify areas of strength and opportunity in a solution oriented manner
- Prepares and delivers Quarterly Business Reviews; interprets the data to provides valuable insights to help the member with decision making, driving profit growth for the member and the GPO
Market and Product Intelligence
- Identifies, collects, and organizes data for analysis and decision-making; articulates trends in the healthcare industry and develops new opportunities
- Operates as a 'student of the market', continually seeking information, updates and news impactful to members, the AllyGPO business and/or the specialty provider market overall
- Understand AllyGPO products and value-added services and how they compare/contrast to the market place
- Experience with Private Equity backed businesses is highly valued in this role
Key Skills and Experience
- 6+ years’ demonstrated business development and account management experience in healthcare
- Professional communication skills and the ability to express complex messages, sell services through written and verbal communications to a variety of clinic stakeholders (including physicians and administrative staff)
- Strategic and creative mindset with problem-solving capabilities
- Experience with delivering quarterly business reviews or analyzing performance and communicating value to members
- Success in establishing meaningful executive level relationships
- Create agenda, content and execute executive-level meetings and presentations
- Healthcare experience in Oncology, ideally in the community clinic setting
- Demonstrates leadership qualities and the ability to build and coordinate a team of professionals to accomplish a common goal/objective to deliver value
- Experience with pharmaceutical products and the buy-and-bill model
- Knowledgeable in insurance/payer landscape and trends in reimbursement and healthcare reform
- Demonstrates an understanding of the community specialty provider clinic class of trade business model
- Experience selling healthcare technology desired
- Valid driver's license and clear driving record
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Effectively perform in a remote work environment
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills to prioritize and execute tasks
- Clinical or medical administrative credentials a plus
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office products, Salesforce.com, SAP, PowerBI
- Able to use personal resources to perform job, including car, mobile phone and credit card (monthly phone stipend and T+E reimbursement offered)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health Administration, Communications, or 6+ years of equivalent experience
- Effectively perform in a remote work environment
- General office environment
- Travel up to 75%
Remote with the US
We’re a close-knit group of energetic, smart, and caring people focused on delivering excellent financial, clinical, and operational support to specialty practices so that they have more time for their patients. We’re an entirely remote company with a supportive, collaborative atmosphere that values diversity, equity and inclusion, and work-life balance.
We are building a company and culture with a total rewards program that supports everyone in doing their best work. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a discretionary annual bonus and an opportunity for equity. We also provide 401K match and top-notch health insurance plans for employees (and their families) that include medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance and a competitive PTO policy.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AllyGPO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and/or expression), pregnancy, race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, religion or similar philosophical beliefs, disability, marital and civil union status, age, genetic information, veteran status or any personal attribute or characteristic that is protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.